The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by https://comparemedicaltourism.com (“Dharam Ltd” or “we”).
At Compare Medical Tourism, we provide an easy to navigate and user-friendly website giving patients comprehensive information to initiate their search when seeking treatment abroad.
Patients can get an overview of the healthcare provider and compare prices, facilities, accreditation, reviews and more. Users are then able to shortlist their selected providers and initiate consultation with one click!
Compare Medical Tourism lists a wide variety of healthcare providers ranging from specialist clinics to large multi-specialty hospitals. Only internationally accredited providers are listed to ensure good safety and quality standards.
Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals. The provision of such Information does not create a licensed advisor relationship, between us and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to assist you with guidance on your queries. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information provided on the website. We do not in any way endorse any individual described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
If you rely on any of the Information provided by the Site, you do so solely at your own risk. The Information that you obtain or receive from us and our employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Website are for informational and scheduling purposes only. These terms and conditions can be accessed www.comparemedicaltourism.com. The Information provided on the Website and in any other communications from or provided through us is not intended as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional because of advice that you may have obtained through the Website. Your use of Information provided on the Website is solely at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on the Website or available through any Services is intended to be taken as the practice of medicine or the provision of medical care.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.comparemedicaltourism.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer if the information you put into our website is accurate but the healthcare provider’s website has not accurately reflected that information because its system is not working correctly; or
- any losses you suffer if you misrepresent any fact which may influence the healthcare provider’s decision to accept the risk or the terms offered; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
- any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Please note that the prices provided in this website is a guide for basic care only and may change depending on personal circumstances and client’s medical history. Travel and accommodation costs are not included in this price.
It is important that you read the healthcare provider’s terms and conditions to check that you understand and agree with them. The healthcare provider’s terms and conditions are not the same as ours and they will be the terms you agree to when you accept a quotation.
The website, its content and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, its content or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although Dharam Ltd seeks to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
A) No warranties.
Dharam Ltd specifically (but without limitation) disclaims
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. Dharam Ltd shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
B) No guarantee of accuracy.
Dharam Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
C) No warranties regarding third parties.
Comparemedicaltourism.com makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Dharam Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.