Praram 9 Hospital
Thailand, Bangkok, Asia
- Other Specialties
- Additional Services
- Quality Certifications
Praram 9 Hospital was founded on July 19th, 1992 by a group of doctors with the goal to provide a wide range
of medical services at the highest quality.
The hospital’s first building was built in 1992. The building has 16 floors and facilities equipped for diagnosing
and treating chronic, complex diseases. Our hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI),
Hospital accreditation (HA), and Global Hospital accreditation (GHA). We have over 24 medical centers providing international standard healthcare.
Our newest building is our vision for the future. Praram 9 hospital vision is to build a health community right in the heart of Praram 9, promoting wellness as a preventative method against chronic complex disease. We have combined the most advanced technology with traditional, alternative medicine that has been known and used over hundreds of years. We want to bring a holistic approach to help find the solution most suitable for your problems.
The hospital is located on Rama IX Road right at the heart of Bangkok and a 15 minutes walk away from Praram 9 MRT.
Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, English, Japanese, Thai
- Bariatric Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery (ENT)
- Fertility Treatment
- General Surgery
- Medical screening
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Transplant Medicine
Bariatric Surgery (1 procedure)
- Gastric Bypass
Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery (ENT) (5 procedures)
Fertility Treatment (1 procedure)
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
Gastroenterology (3 procedures)
General Surgery (4 procedures)
- Hernia surgery
Gynaecology (3 procedures)
- Obstetric care
- Ovarian cystectomy
Medical screening (6 procedures)
- Cervical cancer screening
- Diabetes screening
- General checkup
- Heart screening
- Prostate cancer screening
- Thyroid screening
Obstetrics (1 procedure)
- Caesarean section
Oncology (1 procedure)
- Cancer Surgery
Ophthalmology (1 procedure)
- Laser Eye Surgery
Orthopaedics (2 procedures)
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery (5 procedures)
- Breast augmentation
- Brow lift
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
Transplant Medicine (0 procedure)
Procedures Not Exist
Urology (1 procedure)
- Kidney Transplant
- Interpreters in Chinese, Japanese, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Arabic.
- Visa extension assistance.
- Transportation arrangements including airport pick-ups.
- Air ticket reservations.
- Shuttle bus to underground train (MRT).
- Short-term and long-term lodging arrangements for patients and family members.
- Liaison service for embassies.
- International food, such as Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food, Halal food.
Arabic food and Burmese food, etc. (Additional service charge may apply).
- 9 Heart mobile ambulance (24 hours).