Showing 1-4 of 4
India, Bangalore, Asia
- 150 bedded Super Specialty Tertiary care Hospital built around the group’s 30 years of experience
- Unparalleled consultant expertise and state-of-the-art technology
- Multiple Centers of Excellence and one of the most advanced medical centre in South India
Kochi, India, Asia
- Quaternary care centre with one Multispeciality Hospital and eight separate Centres of Excellence
- The first quaternary care hospital in Kerala to achieve the coveted JCI (Joint Commission International) Accreditation
- Set in a soothingly beautiful 40-acre waterfront campus
Thailand, Bangkok, Asia
- One of Thailand’s leading private hospitals in treating complex diseases.
- Equipped with over 24 medical centers including a Kidney Disease and Transplantation
Institute which has received special accreditation from JCI.
- Wide range of medical services incorporating modern technology and medicinal practice at the highest standard of quality.
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Middle East
- Part of the Zulekha Healthcare Group which includes 3 multi-specialty hospitals in UAE and India
- 140-bed hospital established in 2004 which offers both inpatient and outpatient care covering a wide range of medical and surgical specialties
- JCI accredited reputable healthcare provider